miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Need help building a gamer PC pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help:

I'm building a gamer PC and I'm having some trouble choosing parts. Before starting I had a rough idea which parts to use, but after looking through some sites I'm completely lost.

The performance I'm looking for is 60 fps on 1920x1080 in (what I assume to be the most graphics intensive game in my steam library,) Skyrim Special Edition.

At the same time I also play a lot of strategy games (EU4, CK2, Stellaris etc.) which are CPU dependant.

I'm expecting to spend at least €1000 on this project, which is to say the PC alone, not keyboard, monitor etc.

One of the other challenges I've found is finding out where to buy parts. I tried using the PCPartPicker.com but there's not a setting for Denmark, and most guides I've found assume you live in the US which plays a big part in the shipping cost and time.

So, before actually having a look at parts, the thought I had about the build looked like this:

  • intel i7 processor
  • Geforce 1070/80
  • 8/16GB RAM
  • 500GB SSD or higher

Since my old PC is like, 10 years old (okay, maybe a bit newer) I'm basically just assuming I have to use all new parts, but the stuff I'm hoping to reuse is the case, disc drive and maybe the powersupply.

  • The powersupply is an Antec Earthwatts Model EA-500D 500W Max.
  • The only information about the case is that it's Antec and from 2008 Pics: 1 2 3 4
submitted by /u/Randombrony99
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o8f91/need_help_building_a_gamer_pc/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario