lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Need help getting ram to full speed pc building site custom pc builder

Recently I built my PC, but I haven't been able to get my ram to full speed. I have 16gb of 3200mhz g.skill ripjaws memory on a Biostar X370 GTN motherboard. When booted up, the bios shows my ram is only running at 2133 mhz. I'm updated to the latest version of the bios. I've tried setting the correct ram timings, voltage and speed, but whenever I save and reboot, the computer turns off and tries to boot on. It fails and tried again about 3-4 times before the bios settings all revert to normal. I would appreciate some help.

submitted by /u/Legoman7409
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nwkuy/need_help_getting_ram_to_full_speed/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario