domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

Need help picking two GeForce 1070's (from this list) pc building site custom pc builder

I am building a Ryzen 1700 gaming rig right now. I own twelve GeForce 1070 cards, and had been mining Ethereum with six per rig. If I pull two from each rig the miners are more stable, and I can use the two cards in gaming rigs. The candidates are as follows:

  • 2x MSI Armor OC
  • 1x EVGA SuperClocked
  • 3x Gigabyte Mini
  • 2x Zotac Mini
  • 4x EVGA Blower style

I want to pull two cards from this list to run in SLI mode in my rig.

The rig I am building is in a Fractal Design Define S and I am using the stock Ryzen Wraith Spire RGB cooler. I am using a bunch of Fractal Design Venturi fans in the case

Since I have no water cooling I was thinking the EVGA cards with the blowers might be better. Would love to hear input from the community before I build.

submitted by /u/chubasco
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p1glc/need_help_picking_two_geforce_1070s_from_this_list/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario