lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Need help to fix my build for college pc building site custom pc builder

I'm moving into dorm come September and I need to decrease the amount of space my pc takes up. I planning on transferring the parts from my current system into the a new one. CPU- Intel i7-6700k RAM- 2 sticks of DDR4 GPU- GTX 1080 PSU- Evega 1 SSD AND 1 HDD

What would be better and more practical to the least space taken up, but will fit these parts? A mirco-ATX or mini-ATX?

Thanks in advance for the replies!

submitted by /u/Hydrollium
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nwy5v/need_help_to_fix_my_build_for_college/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario