lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

Need help with a PC build pc building site custom pc builder

Hello this is my first time post on buildapc and was wondering if I can get recommendation on a gaming PC build. This is for a friend of mine. I need help with picking some parts; he has chosen a few already. The parts that he has picked are an i5 and a GTX 1050. I am not really sure what type of case to get as well as what type of motherboard to get. He has saved up around 450 dollars for this build and willing to spend just a little bit more if he has too. Sorry for my English as this is my second language

submitted by /u/jpw0040
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p82u1/need_help_with_a_pc_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario