jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Need help with PC, randomly turned off and will not turn back on. pc building site custom pc builder

I've had this computer for about 3 months now, everything ran well on it (i5-6600k 3.5ghz quad core, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb, 16gb ram, ASUS Z270E motherboard, EVGA 750 watt gold PSU, 1tb hard drive) today I was playing a game of smite and it just shut down completely, LEDS in my motherboard were still going so I attempted to simply turn it back on, the fans spun for about a millisecond and then stopped, tried it again and they didn't move at all. I decided to take a closer look so I removed my case panel, I smelled something coming from my case so I thought maybe it was my gpu that fried, I took it out and tried booting up my PC, but nothing happened, my question is where should I go from here to fix this? Should I take it to a store, call up the manufacturer of the motherboard, I'm just lost and need some guidance, any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: After smelling around a bit more, It seems to be more potent near the ram/CPU area, I smell nothing near the PSU

submitted by /u/BALLZ2U
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6pzxtl/need_help_with_pc_randomly_turned_off_and_will/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario