miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Need help with powering new GPU pc building site custom pc builder

Troubleshooting Help:

What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list.

MSI Gaming GTX 1080

Corsair CX430M

Thermaltake Core V1 Case

The rest of the PC...

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

Looking for help with connecting power to my new GPU listed above. It has one 6 pin connector and one 8 pin connector. Do I need to use both? If yes, I'm not sure what to do about my power supply. Currently I am using all but one 6 pin port on the power supply (including one 6+2 pin port going to the 8 pin on the GPU) and only have one cable left which only has 6 pin on one end. Do I need to buy a 6 pin to 6 pin power cable? I've looked online but struggled to find them. Or is this a sign that my PSU needs an upgrade? In which case, what should I be looking for to fit that case without breaking the bank?

submitted by /u/CeruleanCortex
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o8gbi/need_help_with_powering_new_gpu/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario