lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Need a little bit of evaluation of my first budget build pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes.

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Gaming on 1080p 60fps. First game I wanna try out on this build is Tekken 7, then eventually move on to other games.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

As mentioned above, 1080p 60fps and on high or ultra if possible.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

Roughly around $800-$850.

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

Philippines.

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor $78.89 @ B&H
Motherboard Asus - PRIME B250M-K Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $79.99 @ Newegg
Memory Kingston - HyperX Fury Black 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory $71.88 @ OutletPC
Storage Seagate - 600 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive -
Video Card Asus - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB ROG STRIX Video Card $359.89 @ B&H
Case Thermaltake - Versa H23 ATX Mid Tower Case $42.94 @ NCIX US
Power Supply FSP Group - Hydro G 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $79.99 @ Amazon
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $89.89 @ OutletPC
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $813.47
Mail-in rebates -$10.00
Total $803.47
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-17 05:11 EDT-0400

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I chose parts on this build based on what was available in my local area. Shipping from online stores such as Amazon and Newegg isn't really an option for me.

 

I originally chose the i3-7100 for this build but found that the G4560 was a better budget option. However, after posting on this sub and doinbg my own research, I became interested in Ryzen 3 as a possible option. Would the Ryzen 3 match this build?

 

Also, the monitor I'm using is this one. Linking it here because I couldn't find my specific monitor on PCPartPicker. I have asked this question before in one of the daily simple question threads but it might be worth a shot asking it again here. The only video input my monitor has is a VGA connector. As far as I have researched, I have to plug the display output on my graphics card rather than my MOBO, else it will bypass the graphics card rendering it useless. A few users suggested to me that the VGA to HDMI adapter I have to use is an "active" HDMI to VGA Adapter for it to work. Is there anything else I should keep in mind when choosing an adapter?

 

EDIT: Forgot to mention this. I know it's sort of a newbie question but the current PC I'm using (which is 10 years old, still running on Windows XP) can watch videos on youtube at 720p60 but struggles a lot with 1080p60. The video lags so much when I watch videos at 1080p60. This is more of a CPU issue rather than a monitor issue right? Because as much as possible, I wanna stick with my current monitor to cut down on costs.

submitted by /u/SyncDigimon
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nrzlt/need_a_little_bit_of_evaluation_of_my_first/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario