lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Need new processor + motherboard + ram pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys, I recently bought a GTX 1070 and I'm very satisfied. The problem is that my other parts are outdated in comparison.

My current I 2400 processor can't really cut it anymore so I decided to replace it. Though the problem is that this will cascade into needing a new motherboard and memory for compatibility reasons.

My main use for my desktop is gaming and VR gaming so no bitcoin mining or anything like that.

Can you recommend a good value processor + motherboard + ram combo in the 700 USD price range total? Additionally, am I missing any other parts that may be affected by changing these three?

submitted by /u/jefwauters
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nu66c/need_new_processor_motherboard_ram/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario