sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

Need Some Guidance: Start From Scratch or Upgrade? pc building site custom pc builder

Here is my current rig (My brother got me an ironside grunt for me last christmas). He opened my eyes to a world I didn't even know, and now that I have played some old pc games, it's time to start playing modern games and this current rig cannot do that, so I don't know whether to upgrade or build from scratch. Here's what it currently looks like:

CPU: Intel Pentium G4400 Motherboard: Gigabyte GIGABYTE H110M-A-CF (LGA 1151) Memory: 4GB GPU: Integrated graphics Case: Not quite sure, looks like a mid tower PSU: Not sure, gotta look

I want to play games like Skyrim, GTA, NBA 2k, The Witcher, Assassins Creed, etc. on med-high settings. So which route would you recommend? Should I just start from scratch or should I upgrade the CPU, GPU, and get one more stick of RAM? Also, I heard that I had to flash the bios for the motherboard too before replacing the g4400. Is that the case? I should add that I'm not the fancy type. As long as I can play games at med-high settings and no lag I'm good.

submitted by /u/Castavar
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nj32i/need_some_guidance_start_from_scratch_or_upgrade/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario