jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Need some help with choosing a mouse for my new build. pc building site custom pc builder

I recently bought parts to build my first PC and upgrade from my current laptop. I've had a Cobra E-Blue Jr. which has served extremely well for the price. However, its been 3 years and I used to rage a bit so it has taken a beating.

I have small hands for a guy as I'm only 5'4 and my grip is somewhere between a palm and a claw I think. I kinda switch it around while I play games or daily use. I use 800dpi and don't care for dpi shift buttons. The Cobra says it's quite heavy on the amazon page, but from use I can tell its not as heavy as it says.

I've looked into the Mionix Castor and the Zowie F2k as I like the simple 2 button design. Also RGB and colors don't really matter!

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Haitian_Station
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q0ll7/need_some_help_with_choosing_a_mouse_for_my_new/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario