domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Need someone with a 3d printer! Asus maximum IX Apex pc building site custom pc builder

EDIT: MAXIMUS.AUTOCORRECT. This motherboard has some really cool patterns on the Asus site but I do not know anyone with a 3d printer, nor do I have any idea how much the filament(I think that's what it's called?) Is.

If someone has time to take a look at the patterns and let me know if they can make some of them and how much they would charge me, that would be awesome!

submitted by /u/snopro
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nqzru/need_someone_with_a_3d_printer_asus_maximum_ix/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario