domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

New build, moving from AM3 to AM4. Will windows boot? pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys, I'm going to finish up a build today, and I have no windows 10 CD handy to reformat fresh with. I currently have an SSD with windows 7 installed using an AM3 board with the AMD Vishera CPU, and vengeance corsair ram. I now have Corsair Vengeance LPX ram, a ryzen 5 1600 and am using the same Geforce 980 as last time. Do you think I will be able to boot windows to install new drivers, or am I screwed until I load up windows 10 onto something to reformat fresh? Also, I have a USB harddrive, I believe I can boot using this? Is just having the ISO on there sufficient if I indeed do need to immediately reformat? Your assistance or any advice would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/SocietalAnomaly
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nlrce/new_build_moving_from_am3_to_am4_will_windows_boot/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario