lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

New monitor help deciding on adaptive v-sync or G-sync. pc building site custom pc builder

Hi there, Looking to upgrade from my 24 inch monitor for gaming. I am aiming for 27 inch sticking with 1920 *1080 as I dont want to tax my system any more then I need to.

I currently have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980. Ive been looking into getting a g-sync monitor however being in Australia the cheapest I could find was $900 for 27 inch. I did find some cheaper ones that were 24 inch but I would like to go a little bigger in screen size.

During my search and understanding to what g-sync is I also saw adaptive v-sync explained which is new to me.

Looking for advice to either go with a monitor that only has free sync so I would be stuck with adaptive v-sync which to my knowledge I don't have any experience using. Or go all out on the $900 monitor if that would be worth it.

I think ive narrowed it down to either

for the cheaper adpative v-sync option

or

Thank you for any help.

submitted by /u/-undecided-
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ns0sb/new_monitor_help_deciding_on_adaptive_vsync_or/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario