lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

New PC wont boot up pc building site custom pc builder

Troubleshooting Help:

I built my second PC today. Part list: i5 7500 Asus B250M-K 8GB Ram DDR4 2400 G.skill

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

So when I turn on the PC, the fans start spinning and the motherboard lights up. BUT THEN I hear Beeping sounds. The beeps are 1 long beep, 2 short beeps. Because of the beeps the monitor wont display any picture.

I google the beep codes for my motherboard

https://ddr4motherboard.com/beepcodes/ASUS-PRIME-B250M-K

And the error the matches my beep is "No Memory Detected." That is, 1 long beep, followed by 2 short beeps.

List anything you've done in attempt to diagnose or fix the problem.

I have placed my 8gb stick of Ram into both the Dimm slots provided, but the beeps keep occurring. I even placed my 4gb 2133mhz DDR4 which I know works in my other PC, but the beeps still occur in this PC.

So I have tried to sticks of different ram in both Dimms slots but the beep still occurs.

Does it mean I have to replace the motherboard? Or is there something I am doing wrong? Please help me.

Post relevant photos of build/parts here.

Replace this text with your answer.

Provide any additional details you wish below.

Replace this text with your answer.

submitted by /u/budgiefudgie23
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ns8ez/new_pc_wont_boot_up/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario