viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Newly finished build, need help with RAM speeds pc building site custom pc builder

Troubleshooting Help:

What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list.

Gigabyte AB350 Gaming (not Gaming 3)

G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) Model F4-3200C14D-16GFX (was supposed to be great with Ryzen and Gigabyte boards)

Ryzen 7 1700 with stock cooler

EVGA 1080 TI SC2

Corsair M300 M.2 SSD

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

I cannot get my RAM speeds above 2400 MHz. I can overclock the CPU in the bios by entering a number and saving and exiting and that will stick. However, when I do the same for RAM (using X.M.P) I can see my number entered (e.g. 3000 MHz) but when I save and exit and restart into bios it stays at 2400 MHz

List anything you've done in attempt to diagnose or fix the problem.

I have updated the bios via the Gigabyte App tool to F5 which is apparently the most recent.

Post relevant photos of build/parts here.

This is my mobo, just to be clear

Provide any additional details you wish below.

This may not be the place for this, but I finished this build (my first) about 3 days ago and have been tinkering with it since then. So far so good, except for the RAM. I know the CPU and boards have issues, but it seems most people are able to get significantly about 2400Mhz...

submitted by /u/wolfpack_fan
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q3ybs/newly_finished_build_need_help_with_ram_speeds/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario