domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

No visuals, unable to troubleshoot pc building site custom pc builder

So, my pc GSOD'd on me the other day. I was happily browsing YouTube then BAM! BSOD for about a millisecond then it turned into the grey screen (black/white vertical lines).

I can't seem to figure this out. I've tried just about everything: graphics card swaps, hdmi/avg/dvi cable swaps, monitor swaps, removing and putting back CMOS battery... I'm assuming at this point it's probably a mobo issue. Any thoughts?

I don't know all my specs (I'm a complete beginner in building and in pc language) but here's a picture of all the components when I built it (myself) https://imgur.com/a/g6VJZ

submitted by /u/Dr4g0nicl0rd
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nl28w/no_visuals_unable_to_troubleshoot/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario