viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

PC Build Advice for a Noob? pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys! So I've had kind of the same PC build since 2013, and I've stopped to replace parts here and there, but I was wondering if it was time to replace my motherboard and CPU. I don't want to be chugging when Destiny 2 finally comes out. u_u I'm a bit of an amateur PC builder, so I have no idea what's holding me back here. Any advice would be super appreciated!

  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth z77
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • Power Supply: 750w Rosewill
  • Monitor: ASUS 30" 140hz
  • CPU: Can't quite remember and can't look because I'm at work, but it was made around 2013 and it's Intel, will edit when I get home
  • GPU: MSI GTX 970
  • Drives: 240 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD
submitted by /u/caitbuttz
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q4twu/pc_build_advice_for_a_noob/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario