martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Pc is starting up slow lately pc building site custom pc builder

Troubleshooting Help:

What is your parts list?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i5-4690 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor -
Storage Crucial - MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive -
Storage Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $47.88 @ OutletPC
Video Card MSI - GeForce GTX 760 2GB TWIN FROZR Video Card -
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $47.88
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-18 04:01 EDT-0400

The website on which I purchased my pc went bankrupt, so I can't check my order history for my part list.

So, I'm not sure which motherboard I'm using but 'system information' shows this: https://gyazo.com/6383ad4bef7c6a0aa19553420f44b4ae

Also I'm not sure which Power Supply / Case Fan I'm using, but im pretty sure the Power Supply was like 500W

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

Pc is getting real slow lately, starting photoshop, games and itself takes a pretty long time.

List anything you've done in attempt to diagnose or fix the problem.

Started looking for solutions like a new SSD but not sure if the ssd is the problem

Provide any additional details you wish below.

I dont really know allot about the pc hardware so I hope I gave enough information to help me out.

submitted by /u/lv21Magikarp
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nze49/pc_is_starting_up_slow_lately/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario