lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

PC not properly shutting down + Crashing during application launch pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys, I have been running into some trouble with my PC lately so if you can provide any advice it would really be appreciated! Lately my PC has not been fully shutting down. When I turn my PC off my keyboard and mouse LEDs shut off and the monitor goes into standby correctly. However, my case fans and LED continue running and won't stop until I switch off the power supply from the back. Furthermore, when it is in this state before I switch it off I am not able to start up the PC again. Another issue is that lately launching some games will crash my pc. Even if the game is not intensive and I am in the initial menu screen it will shutdown. This happens with Rocket League, Skyrim, Titanfall 2 and a few other games. I have tried monitoring my temperatures using speedfan to see if anything is overheating but all the temperatures appear to be very low and optimal. Here is a listing of my buid: CPU: Intel core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad Core Processor GPU: Sapphire Radeon VAPOR-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5 Motherboard: ASUS Z87-C LGA 1150 Memory: 2x Zeppelin 4gb Ddr3 1333mhz Cl9 Gold PSU: Aywun A1-750-ELITE-G 750W MEGA POWER Elite 80+ GOLD Power Supply Also, if you guys have any suggestions in certain parts I should change in order to better my build let me know! I am always looking to improve my build (keep in mind it will be for 1080 60fps gaming). Thank you very much for your time guys!

submitted by /u/HighOnSugar_
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nsp03/pc_not_properly_shutting_down_crashing_during/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario