domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

PC turns on, No Display pc building site custom pc builder

Troubleshooting Help:

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

Recently I've had an intermittent issue where my computer will turn on, fans run, mobo and gpu light up, but my monitor gets no signal. I've troubleshooted and the monitor isn't the issue, other devices send the signal without issue. The only way I can get my computer to work is to unplug absolutely everything, and then power it back on. Any ideas what could be causing this?

submitted by /u/Mesa_del_Anunciador
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p1eyr/pc_turns_on_no_display/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario