viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Please review my Ryzen 7 upgrade pc building site custom pc builder

Please review my Ryzen 7 upgrade plan

Motivation

I have been successively upgrading my PC for a very long time but in the last years there was less and less need to upgrade but with Ryzen I feel like it is finally worthwhile to upgrade the CPU, mainboard and RAM (and I have a really bad case so I want to upgrade that as well). I may also upgrade the GPU in the next months or year.

Problem

I am really out of the loop right now, so I researched as much as I could and created a parts list (see below) but I would be really glad if someone could check my planned build for any incompatibilities, mismatches, or better choices.

Goals

I mainly do JavaScript, Java and graphics programming, gaming, writing, web development and listening to music.

I am looking for reasonably quiet and very stable solution that lasts me 5 years, so components with long warrantees are appreciated (that's why I have a 850 Watt PSU) and I don't need to overclock, but the RAM should run with its specified frequency.

In games, I want to achieve 60fps@1900x1200 with high details but I don't play very demanding titles.

My budget is 600-700 € in Germany.

Full parts list including existing components

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor €310.20 @ Amazon Deutschland
Motherboard MSI - B350 GAMING PRO CARBON ATX AM4 Motherboard €120.00
Memory G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory €145.37 @ Amazon Deutschland
Storage Samsung - 830 Series 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Purchased
Video Card Sapphire - Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card Purchased
Case Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case €100.82 @ Mindfactory
Power Supply EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Purchased
Sound Card Asus - Xonar DX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card Purchased
Monitor HP - ZR24w 24.0" 1920x1200 Monitor Purchased
Mouse Razer - DeathAdder Wired Optical Mouse Purchased
Headphones Beyerdynamic - DT 880 Premium 600 Ohm Headphones Purchased
Other Objective 2 Headphone Amplifier Purchased
Other Samsung Lightscribe Super Writemaster DVD Writer Purchased
Other Cherry G80-3000LQCDE-2 PS/2 Purchased
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total €556.39
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-28 13:43 CEST+0200 and manually corrected

I prefer to buy from Amazon Prime, Mindfactory or K&M.

submitted by /u/kirdie
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q38th/please_review_my_ryzen_7_upgrade/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario