lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Possible Upgrate Path for an FX8320 Build pc building site custom pc builder

! I have come seeking help.

I have an low-end 3D rendering pc with an FX8320 which has served me well over the last 2 and a half years or so. I am upgrading to Ryzen around the holidays or earlier. My choice is an R5 1600 or an R7 1700 on a A320 chipset motherboard (I usually leave overclocking to those who know what the hell they're doing. I never gone up to 0.2 Ghz away from stock unless if needed.) is this a good upgrade path?

submitted by /u/IamGumpOtaku
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nqtjk/possible_upgrate_path_for_an_fx8320_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario