lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Potential build help pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yep

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Gaming at high resolution while maintaining a high FPS count, multitasking, mainly.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

Playing at 1440p and 144hz and maintaining that figure consistently.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

Don't have an exact budget, but my drafted build is about as far as I'm willing to go ($1300-1500 for the actual computer)

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

US

Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Bwk4WX

Provide any additional details you wish below.

That build draft does not include any SSD/HDD storage because I intend on recycling what I'm using on my current PC. It also does not include a monitor, because I have a 1440p 144hz one shortlisted, and I'll be recycling my generic 1080p 60hz one that I'm using now as well.

As for everything else, my goal is to do high end 1440p gaming while maintaining a consistently high framerate. I could go for a 1070 and 6700k but I feel like if I'm spending a lot I may as well go for top-of-the-line components.

I should note that I have built one computer before, two years ago, which was sort of a budget build with a 4690 and a GTX 960 from EVGA, but this is a much more daunting task because I'm going for high end components.

And also about my CPU cooler, I chose that because I plan to give overclocking a go. Nothing super crazy, as it'd be my first time.

I'm basically looking for some expert's opinion on this, or input on this. Anything you need to ask, or if I made some compatibility error or some generally dumb choice, tell me that as well, I'm still new to the world of building computers.

submitted by /u/ChampCantPvP
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ns6pb/potential_build_help/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario