domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

PRE-BUILT DESKTOP PC - LOOKING TO UPGRADE. pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

To get somewhat of a performance for playing games like h1z1 kotk, pubg, cs:go etc.

If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)

I'm not looking for the best of the best but something that enables me to play in somewhat a fair environment? I know I won't be on par with people who spends £1000's on their rig but somewhere in the middle would suit me fine.

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

Upgrading current PC or at least wanting to, not sure as to what budget that would entail. (newbie alert)

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

United Kingdom, England.

Current spec of the PC;

CPU - Intel-i5 3340S GPU- Intel HD Graphics 3000 Desktop Ram - 4GB Motherboard - Asus P8H61-M-PRO/CM6630-8/DP_MB PSU - 230 I think... nothing powerful I know that for sure.

Provide any additional details you wish below.

All in all, if I haven't made sense of anything hopefully this section might make it a littler clearer, I'm looking to upgrade the PC I have (if it's viable) to a point where I can play and enjoy games like, H1z1:kotk, PUBG, CS:GO etc but in the same sense it being at an affordable price.

submitted by /u/LordPandaryte
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nmdhz/prebuilt_desktop_pc_looking_to_upgrade/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario