viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Question about quiet pc case (fans) pc building site custom pc builder

Hey guys, im want to move my pc into my room, where i sleep. I use to have my pc ON through the nights cause i do a lot of afk stuff in games (crafting and so on). I have nzxt case, which has no anti-noise stuff inside. Fans are noctuas 120mm's. What i want is to have rly good noise isolated case with good airflow so i wont hear my pc in the night. Would be nice if you can send me some rly good case which u have or used to have and was very good noise isolated. Some help with the airflow would be nice if i have to buy more fans or something like that (where to put intake fans and outtake). Thanks for your help and opinions how to solve my problem, maybe some materials i can put into my nzxt and isolate noise would be nice too.

submitted by /u/kuracinka
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q4ldv/question_about_quiet_pc_case_fans/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario