lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

[Question] Power in my house went out when my PC was on, now my PC won't turn on. pc building site custom pc builder

Troubleshooting Help:

What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list.

R9 280, Fx 8350, 8gb ram, MSI-970A G43

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

Won't turn on at all. As I said, was playing Rocket League and the house's power went out mid-game and haven't been able to turn the PC back on ever since.

List anything you've done in attempt to diagnose or fix the problem.

Switched powerboard, unplugged and plugged in the power cable.

Post relevant photos of build/parts here.

MY PC HAS DONE THIS BEFORE, IT HAS STOPPED TURNING ON BEFORE.

submitted by /u/tobzuh
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nyjjo/question_power_in_my_house_went_out_when_my_pc/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario