viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Re-positioning already mounted AIO. pc building site custom pc builder

Troubleshooting Help:

What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list.

Corsair H115i, Fractal Design R5, Crosshair Hero VI, Ryzen 1800x

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

I ordered a PC build after my spesifications through a retailer who would assemble it as well, as I'd rather have them assemble it than attempt it myself, although they went and overlooked my requests for the AIO mounting, I wanted it placed in the front of the case, but instead they ended up with it top mounted. - It's not as simple as to just re-locate the radiator as the 'CPU hub' is mounted 90 degrees clockwise, with the two tubes coming out of the very bottom. At least I don't think that'd allow for a front radiator mount with the tube reach, if someone can confirm that it does, with it already mounted to the CPU in such a fashion, please, correct me. - But say if it doesn't, how do I best go about replacing it? Do I need to re-apply new termal paste, in that case which kind? Or do I just unscrew, rotate, screw it back in? Etc.?

submitted by /u/TossVoss
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q3uge/repositioning_already_mounted_aio/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario