domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

Recommended Upgrade from Corsair 200r? pc building site custom pc builder

I want to upgrade my case. I currently have the Corsair 200r. I'm thinking the 300r, but I'm not sure how much of an upgrade it will be. I like the fact that I can install two 140mm front intake fans on the 300r.

I like the look of the plain black box. I don't care for side windows, led's, or a lot of colors.

Also, should I use static pressure or air flow fans for the front? I'm going to use two front intakes, and rear and top exhausts. I'm not sure if I should use a side intake or not. I have a GTX 1080 and a SoundBlaster Z that may benefit from the side intake.

I'm using air cooling, a Cryorig H5 Ultimate. If I go with the 300r, I may drill out the rivets holding the hard drive cage and use 2.5" to 5.25" bay adapters to increase the airflow. I'm just using a 250gb SSD and a 1tb 2.5" mechanical.

My two questions:

1) Recommended plain black box upgrade from the 200r with good airflow?

2) Should front intake be static pressure or air flow optimized fans?

EDIT: I would like to keep it under $100 USD if at all possible, but I may be able to go slightly over. I'm thinking of keeping the mid-tower form factor.

submitted by /u/_sirep_
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p2pea/recommended_upgrade_from_corsair_200r/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario