domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Replacing dead motherboard, will I still have my old files? pc building site custom pc builder

Long story short, my motherboard is dead and I need to replace it, all of my other parts are fine and I will be using them, that being said I also want to use my hard drive again because I want to keep all of my old and important files. Is it possible to replace my motherboard without having to do a clean install? Windows is currently installed in the hard drive.

Current motherboard: https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130770

If i get a similar mother board will i be able to keep my files? What should I replace this motherboard with? I'm trying to go within the 100-200 dollar range at this time.

Edit: found someone selling my same motherboard but for a ridiculous price, should I but it?

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me! :)

submitted by /u/Khandakerex
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nn2x5/replacing_dead_motherboard_will_i_still_have_my/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario