jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Ryzen 1700 BSOD pc building site custom pc builder

Just finished my build and constantly getting a BSOD with the error CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. I have updated the bios o the latest version and my ram is reading correctly.

System specs:

R7 1700 Noctua nh-u12se Asrock Fatal1ty b350 Corsair lpx 3000mhz ddr4 16gb (2x8) Msi gtx 970 gaming Corsair hx750

The ram is sitting in channels a2 and b2 as suggested by the mobo manual.

Hwmonitor is reading my cup temps high (~35-40c) but I've heard that ryzen reads high.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/skndhandsmoke
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q0o0v/ryzen_1700_bsod/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario