sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

Screen doesn't display and only fans turn on pc building site custom pc builder

I'm upgrading my pre-built pc that I got like 5 years ago and before I buy any parts I want to know if doing this would solve my problem. Everytime i power on my computer the fans go on and nothing else not the led power button just the fans. And also the monitor doesn't show up either it says it cant find the dvi connection. So I was wondering if i buy a new psu and motherboard will that fix the problem since I'm already buying these items oh and a new monitor.

submitted by /u/NoLimitJoey
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nkjsz/screen_doesnt_display_and_only_fans_turn_on/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario