martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Should I build a new PC in my living circumstances? pc building site custom pc builder

My room doesn't have a grounded outlet because it's an older house. I have a surge protector but I think it won't protect my current PC if something bad happens, because it's not grounded.

My PC is 5 years old so I don't mind as much if "blows" up. However, if I spend $1500 on a new PC and deck it out with GTX 1080 and i7 7700K CPU then I would definitely be sad if something happened to it.

Am I being too paranoid?

submitted by /u/donutbagel
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o592d/should_i_build_a_new_pc_in_my_living_circumstances/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario