domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Should I upgrade my i3 to Ryzen 3? pc building site custom pc builder

Currently, I have an i3 3240, a DH61WW board, 2GB of RAM, and a 750 ti. HDD died recently so I'm gonna get a new one next month along with 8GB of RAM. Was wondering if I should just jump to Ryzen 3 instead or just save cash and keep the i3 which I'll upgrade to an i5 2400/3570 by the end of the year along with a used RX 480 equivalent. I'm trying to save cash for I am only a student but if Ryzen 3 is significantly a better investment then I would go for that. I'm also afraid my motherboard will die soon (got it from a friend, its about 4 years old now) making my soon-to-be i5 2400 and 8GB of RAM useless in the future.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/dougzon
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nmh5l/should_i_upgrade_my_i3_to_ryzen_3/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario