sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

So guys I jumped into my first build a little fast without doing proper research got an amd fx9590 and my pc constantly over heats (90C) pc building site custom pc builder

Build Help/Ready:

Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)

Yes

What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.

Stream league mostly with a few other small applications like spotify up

**If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? I mean I dont need 1000 Frames or anything like 4k for now. Just 60-120 fps on a decent video setting

What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?

Not really sure but I wouldnt really want to spend more then 300$

In what country are you purchasing your parts?

America Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!).

AMD FX9590(to replace) Cryorig H7 advertised TDP of 140 Asus M5A99FX PRO R2 (I think old connectors so im not sure Ryzen 7 will work :( )

16gb ddr3 ram SSD Storage Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8gb Card Thermaltake View 27 Case 650W Thermaltake PSU

Provide any additional details you wish below.

So guys I jumped into my first build a little fast without doing proper research got an amd fx9590 and my pc constantly over heats (90C) Do you guys have any recommendations for a decent amd cpu?I was looking at the ryzen 7 ish but when I look in pc part picker with the compatabilty feature it doesnt show up I could do that im just worried about compatibility Athlon FX Phenom and Sempron arent greyed out the rest are if it helps I was looking at this but not sure if its trash tier like the FX9590 yet https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113327

submitted by /u/Henley9
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6njfb6/so_guys_i_jumped_into_my_first_build_a_little/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario