domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Some of my motherboard cpu socket pins got bent,how can I fix it? pc building site custom pc builder

I have asus strix z270f mobo,I bought it from a local store,so first i got the mobo opened the package it was fine then a friend came to my house and took off the protection plastic thingy and he didn't put it back,but the pins couldn't get bent because i put the mobo like it was before so there was no force on the pins,a week later another friend came over and checked and he noticed that some pins were bent,Now can I put the cpu and it'll be fine? if not then can i fix the pins in any way or should i return the mobo to the store and maybe they can fix it because i think it arrived like that.Any help will be appreciate,(the pins are in the bottom right) as you can see in the pictures : http://imgur.com/a/yZb7W

submitted by /u/gnomm41
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nluix/some_of_my_motherboard_cpu_socket_pins_got/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario