lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

Stuck on ROG logo when installing widnows pc building site custom pc builder

I'm having some trouble with my newly built PC. I'm trying to install windows 10 via usb. When I get into the bios and hit boot manager I boot from the windows usb. I click on 64 bit and once it'd done loading files it takes me to the ASUS Rog splash screen where it freezes on a half loading circle.

I don't know what to do, please help.

Parts: Ryzen 1700x, Asus crosshair vi, 16gb g skill flare x, 1080ti sc2

submitted by /u/DayQuil_Man
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6ntg1a/stuck_on_rog_logo_when_installing_widnows/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario