viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Stuck on Win10 installation spinning dots. pc building site custom pc builder

I'm trying to install win10 on my brand new pc via flash drive but it just shows win10 logo, then, after 10 seconds or so spinning dots appear and... freeze. I restarted my PC several times but spinning dots are freezing in same position as always. What should I do? (ryzen 5 1600x w/ corsair vengeance rgb 3000 mhz (i checked if my particular ones are compatiable with ryzen - yes they are)

submitted by /u/nerfariann
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q2ue9/stuck_on_win10_installation_spinning_dots/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario