jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

Stuttering within games with high CPU usage (never had a problem before now) pc building site custom pc builder

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdoawn by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor $219.49 @ OutletPC
CPU Cooler Noctua - NH-U12S 55.0 CFM CPU Cooler $57.99 @ Amazon
Motherboard Asus - Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $219.49 @ OutletPC
Memory Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory $115.88 @ Amazon
Video Card MSI - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card -
Case Phanteks - Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case $89.99 @ Newegg
Power Supply Corsair - RMx 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $104.99 @ Newegg
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit $89.89 @ OutletPC
Monitor Asus - PG279Q ROG Swift 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor $749.99 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total (before mail-in rebates) $1677.71
Mail-in rebates -$30.00
Total $1647.71
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-27 16:49 EDT-0400

Describe your problem. List any error messages and symptoms. Be descriptive.

Started getting weird stuttering in games, especially CPU intensive ones as well as occasional crashes now as well which I never used to get before, I did once have it where my CPU wouldn't post due to the CPU light being on so I lowered my overclock from 4.7Ghz (which was stable after hours of Prime95 testing) to 4.6Ghz and it booted after that so I'm not sure if my CPU has just decided you know what fuck this I'm out or if it's coincidence, I did also have my GPU light come on but I reseated it and put the power heads back in and it was fine after that.

In an online game for example my friend would be driving behind me and then the game stutters for a second or so and then I will teleport behind him the stutter was that significant.

List anything you've done in attempt to diagnose or fix the problem.

I'm not sure where to start to be honest it's either the mobo or the CPU but they both look fine and it only seems to happen near max load or at max load.

Provide any additional details you wish below.

The overclock at 4.7Ghz was running at about 1.21v so just to make sure nobody thinks I rammed it up to over 1.4v ;)

submitted by /u/Mista117
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6pyyw1/stuttering_within_games_with_high_cpu_usage_never/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario