miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Think my graphics card died. What's the current favored suggestion for a replacement? pc building site custom pc builder

Can't start my computer which I built around three years ago. I had an AMD video card, but can't remember if it was an R7 290 or an R9 270 from MSI.
Starting yesterday, while playing games, my computer would just freeze with a grayish colored screen and an annoying noise coming out the speakers.
Today, after getting through the BIOS prompt at startup, it just stops. No lights on the keyboard or mouse, but I notice that some of the fans are still running.
I'm guessing this is a video card problem. I would like to move up from the card I have now, but I don't need the fastest on the market. What are the suggestions between NVidia and AMD?

submitted by /u/MyHongMi
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o7e37/think_my_graphics_card_died_whats_the_current/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario