sábado, 15 de julio de 2017

Threadripper vs Ryzen will I see that much improved performance (for VMs) if I wait? pc building site custom pc builder

hello all,

I need an upgrade my 4770k isn't handling VMs that well (macOS, Linux and some memory intensive apps like SAP Hana platform)will the difference between Ryzen and Threadripper be "that" noticable? I'm trying to justify a new Threadripper build for myself but money is tight and I don't know if the value justifies the price.

thoughts?

submitted by /u/phatbrasil
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6njajj/threadripper_vs_ryzen_will_i_see_that_much/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario