lunes, 17 de julio de 2017

[Troubleshooting] I feel like my new 1070 is performing worse than my old 290? pc building site custom pc builder

I have an FX 8350 Clocked at 4.5 GHz with a Gigabyte 970a-UD3P and it's pretty stable paired with 8GB OF DDR3 1600MHZ of RAM and a new Strix 1070 that I just got. I feel like my performance in Overwatch is sub par to what should be happening. Ryzen 5 is in the mail but I'm just wondering is my CPU bottlenecking this card very hard? If I dial my overclock down to a more stable 4.4GHZ would that make any difference?

Like this youtube video has this guy playing a comp game on epic settings with my incoming R5 1600 PAIRED with a 1070 and is getting 144+ FPS (WHAT I Need for 144hz monitor) and meanwhile I'm struggling to do that right now on medium settings. I know Overwatch is CPU-BOUND but by how much?

submitted by /u/ImTheSloth
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nt5gf/troubleshooting_i_feel_like_my_new_1070_is/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario