miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

[Troubleshooting] Just completed my build but motherboard is flashing red. pc building site custom pc builder

CPU: Ryzen 1700 Mobo: ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac Mem: G.Skill (2 x 8GB) F4-3200C16D-16GVKB GPU: Nvidia gtx 1080FE PSU: EVGA 650W Gold

After completing putting everything in the case I fired it up and I got a red flashing light on the motherboard. I believe the problem is the memory not being compatible with the motherboard because when I checked this page (mobo memory support page), http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370%20Killer%20SLIac/index.us.asp#Memory , I could not find my memory model. Before I ordered different memory I wanted to post here to get your all's thoughts.

submitted by /u/ihatedestiny4life
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6o8ak2/troubleshooting_just_completed_my_build_but/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario