viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

[Troubleshooting]Recently got a new SSD, Windows won't install on it, tried everything pc building site custom pc builder

I got a new SSD recently, the Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB. I currently run a licensed version on Windows 10 on HDD from before. Naturally, I want to move to OS to the SSD. I created a bootable USB drive using the Windows Media creation tool, unplugged the HDD and restarted. At first, the installer told me that I can only install windows on a GPT drive. I changed the SSD to GPT format and tried again. This time I received the error "We coudn't create a new partition or locate an existing one". I browsed online for a solution, but nothing seems to be working. The SSD is in AHCI mode, and I've cleaned it, made sure everything was proper, but I still can't install.

submitted by /u/oluga
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q59px/troubleshootingrecently_got_a_new_ssd_windows/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario