jueves, 27 de julio de 2017

TV 4k @ 60hz 10bit HDR to Sapphire HD 7950 pc building site custom pc builder

Hey team,

TLDR question: For movie playback from PC to the TV what will I need to get 4k @ 60hz 10bit HDR output? I have no idea what 4.4.4. & 4.2.0 means

  1. Adaptors? DP 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 & HDMI 2.0 cable

  2. A new video card?

  3. Something else?

I'm purchasing a Samsung Q7 65" TV which will be connected to my PC

PC specs

  • Sapphire Radeon HD7950 3GB OC Vapor-X Edition

  • ASUS Z87-PRO Motherboard

  • Intel Core i5 4670K

  • Microsoft Windows 8 Professional OEM 64Bit

I haven't gamed in the last year or so, so this is mainly to play video files direct from my PC on VLC or the like. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

(FYI: I work for Samsung I.M. so I get the TV at a reduced price )

submitted by /u/LoserZero
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q01l7/tv_4k_60hz_10bit_hdr_to_sapphire_hd_7950/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario