domingo, 16 de julio de 2017

Upgrade Advice First Time build pc building site custom pc builder

Hello Earlier in the year I had built my first gaming pc. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CD6Chq. At the time I was unsure of most parts just going off of reviews and info I found online. As time goes on I would like to upgrade my pc having a bit more knowledge in the area. I am trying to see if any advice can be given on and new parts I should add or any I should replace. It's a light gaming pc nothing to strenuous as well as working with multiple programs when I work from home. I really don't have a budget I'm not concern on cost, I just don't want to buy high end products if I will never use them.

Thanks to all

submitted by /u/Ekewa
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nm5e4/upgrade_advice_first_time_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario