domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

Upgraded CPU and motherboard, but now USB port won't recognize anything besides my mouse and keyboard. pc building site custom pc builder

So I m upgrading my motherboard and CPU from Asus a97, amd 8320 to Gigabyte B8, intel i5 7500. And keep everything else the same. However, as I trying to install the motherboard driver from an external cd DVD disk drive via USB port. Nothing shows up. I can see the disk drive been recognized from the BIOS set up. But after I logged in to the system. I don't see the disk drive. Any thoughts? Please help me.

submitted by /u/whosleon
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6p5hnj/upgraded_cpu_and_motherboard_but_now_usb_port/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario