martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Upgrading GTX980 for better surround performance pc building site custom pc builder

I built my current setup as a mini ITX so I could take it back and forth with me for seasonal work. I recently bought a 1070 laptop so I would like to make this setup in a full sized ITX build. Current components:

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.4 GHz liquid cooled (Seidon)

MSI GTX 980

3x ASUS PB258Q 25"

ASUS Z97I-PLUS MOBO

2 Striped SSDs

1 SATA

Windows on M.2 SSD

Gold 750W EVGA PSU

I am looking to upgrade my graphics by either getting another 980 (would be cheap upgrade) or selling 980 and getting a Windforce 1080 ($500 on Amazon). Either way it would cost me roughly $250. What is more worth it for a 4320x2560 surround setup? 2x980 or 1x1080? I am also not opposed to trying out water-cooling for the GFX card/s.

Any suggestions on a motherboard that has m.2 support and SLI support?

Major things for upgrade would be new case, GFX setup, and motherboard.

I appreciate your time/effort!

submitted by /u/Sardaukar857
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nzmsp/upgrading_gtx980_for_better_surround_performance/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario