viernes, 28 de julio de 2017

Upgrading my 4 year old Build pc building site custom pc builder

4 years ago i built my first Machine with help from this subreddit (different Reddit account) so id like to first thank this community for such a helpful experience back then.

Now i am finding my first born is slowing ever so slightly, but for the general purpose of things, doing just fine. I am hoping you folks can give me some help into some solutions or hardware upgrades to keep this girl chugging along at lighting speeds.

Here are her specs:

-Processor: Intel i5 4670k @ 3.40 GHz, (still running intel stock fan)

-Memory: 8GB of DDR3 Kingston hyper x RAM

-Mother Board: ASUS Z87-C

-OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit

-OS: SSD 120GB Crucial CT120M500

-Graphics Card: AMD R9 280x

Her symptoms: Slowing down occasionally in start up. Game textures sometimes fail to load for ~10 Seconds (ARMA 3). Overall slower speeds (somewhat noticeable).

If you were me, would you look towards a hardware upgrade (maybe a new CPU fan?), more RAM, another GPU, or rebooting the machine from scratch?

I am open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks in advance <3

submitted by /u/FrankWoodley
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6q2f3g/upgrading_my_4_year_old_build/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario