martes, 18 de julio de 2017

Upgrading the pentium E5800 in my dad's pc pc building site custom pc builder

Hi I'm looking for an upgrade to my pentium E5800. As it is a LGA 775 CPU im looking for processors that fit that socket and that can be found cheap on amazon or in the used market.

I've looked up Q6600 that sell for very cheap but as the Q6600 is 3 years older than the pentium in my machine I'm afraid it is not going to be much of an upgrade, even though it is a quad core.

The main purpose of my parents pc is web browsing, torrent downloading and media consumption.

Which processor would you recommend?

submitted by /u/Sirope11
[link] [comments]

from /r/buildapc - Planning on building a computer but need some advice? This is the place to ask! https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/6nzhlp/upgrading_the_pentium_e5800_in_my_dads_pc/
via IFTTT
build your own computer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario